Friday, November 17, 2006

Games Games Gamesssss


Graaa..... today and yesterday I played Summon Night. It's so nice, so happy got good ending. I tried to play it fast, skip battles etc, got to study you know tsk tsk... ahem.. So like all 'decent gamers' out there, I decided to CHEAT! Weeeeee.... yes I would rather cheat the game than the exam dont you think so? Ok, things to remember to do when go home.
1. Playstation2
2. Buy Disgaea 2, Wild arms4, Suikoden5 (kyaaaa, you had better not be as crappy as Suikoden4!!), Atelier Iris, Kingdom Hearts 2 (Furankku, can you play this for me?),
3. DDR!!!! Yeah!
4. Wish for PS3....

Woah soo happy the game I played has a good ending and my girl character ended up with this cuteeeeee hot, skilled swordsman, stubborn, rich, brat. Kyaaaa~~~~

1 Comments:

Blogger sankochan said...

WATAF!!!??? People play finish kingdom hearts 2 ady la... so slow!!!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home