Friday, November 24, 2006

Packing

Finished exams and started packing. Sad feeling of you "neither belong here nor there". Packing,... graaaa~ Have you seen my pig sty room?!?!


Before I leave, I will give a bow to my room. (BTW, bowed just like the Japanese way of bowing with honour and respect not worship one, that one I put head on the floor.) It's my way of coping with what I feel is "lost" and will never be the same again. Of course next year I'll come back to the same (hopefully painted) room.
Bowing is like a comfort for me, saying "Thank you God for giving me this moment and time" even though it comes to an end. I remember my college best friend left, and I went to his empty room and bowed (never really seen him after another one more time). And friends leaving Australia, I bowed. And leaving Thailand, I gave a small nod goodbye. It's my comfort. Instead of reminiscing on time spent and what could have been done or if we could relive it again, I try to be thankful for every moment given to me. It's really hard and sad. Ah well, Help me let go of the sadness and nostalgia in my heart. Thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home